Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Website for the Church

Littleton Christian Church, the amazing group of people I get to serve as pastor, have revamped our website.  I am debating whether or not I'll move this blog over there... until I decide, it'll stay here.  If you have an opinion on that, do tell.

Nonetheless, you can find it at LittletonChristian.com.  No one will be upset at you if you make it your homepage.  It's a work in progress, and eventually I expect it will be very cool, and very usable.  But even now, for all those who remember the old site, it has a ton more functionality.  

From now on, when I post links to sermons, they'll be on that website.  For example, Sunday's sermon discussing Proverbs' Wisdom regarding Honest Speech ("Wise Words, Part II"), can be found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment